SELLING Sunset star Christine Quinn's odds have been slashed for Strictly Come Dancing as she prepares to jet to the UK.
The real estate agent, 31 – which shot to fame in 2019 on the popular reality show – has left fans convinced she's going to take part in the 19th series of the BBC dance competition.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
On Friday she revealed that she's going to being in the UK when Strictly usually starts via Twitter.
Now Ladbrokes have revealed that the odds of the reality star taking part in the show have gone from 20/1 to 7/2.
Jessica O'Reilly of Ladbrokes said: "Selling Sunset fans would absolutely love to see Christine go toe-to-toe with Craig Revel-Horwood as a contestant on Strictly, and it would be a huge coup for BBC bosses if they've managed to sign her."
Earlier this week Christine told her 29.3k followers: "PASSPORT IN HAND! I'm so excited to announce I will be coming to the UK in September for a big surprise!
"I can't wait to share more soon, but I look forward to finally meeting you guys!"
While many fans replied with how excited they are that she's finally heading over to the UK, others guessed that the BBC show is the reason why.
One fan wrote: "Yessss my guess is your doing strictly."
Another said: "Ooooooh maybe strictly?! X."
The likes of Good Morning Britain's weather star Laura Tobin, ex-England striker Michael Owen and Line of Duty’s Gregory Piper are also in talks of joining the 2021 cast.
Although the first season of Selling Sunset premiered in 2019, Christine became a huge hit with telly lovers last year when the second season of the show was released on Netflix during lockdown.
The third season aired our screens in August 2020.
Back in March it was revealed that Netflix renewed the show for a fourth and fifth season.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Selling Sunset follows a group of glamorous realtors selling multi-million pound properties in LA and the drama that follows in their work environment.
The news comes after Christine and husband Christian Richard welcomed their first child into the world last month.
She revealed the happy news on Instagram with an adorable family snap.
The star captioned the post: "Welcome Baby C 👶🏼 ❤️ I could not feel more in love, blessed, and grateful. Words cannot express the joy of being a mommy. 👶🏼"
Source: Read Full Article