Matt Hancock to arrive in I’m a Celeb camp days after Olivias exit

Piers Morgan shames Matt Hancock for I'm A Celeb involvement

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

West Suffolk MP Matt Hancock has started his final preparations before heading into the Australian jungle. The controversial late arrival will be making his I’m A Celebrity debut on Wednesday night as he enters camp with comedian Seann Walsh. The two bombshell entries come after Olivia was forced to leave the show this week.

Despite I’m A Celeb only kicking off on Sunday night, viewers have already seen tears, screams and tension over food within the camp.

Although the 10 stars have started to settle in their new jungle home, the camp is about to be rocked by the arrival of two new campmates.

MP Matt will be making his reality TV debut on Wednesday evening as he ditches the world of comfort and luxury for critters and basic rations.

Entering the camp with him is 36-year-old Seann Walsh who fans may remember from his appearance on Strictly Come Dancing in 2018.

The Mirror reports Geordie duo Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly will announce Matt and Seann’s arrival at the end of Tuesday’s show.

It’s understood the MP now no longer has access to his laptop, which means for potentially three weeks, he won’t have contact with his constituents from West Suffolk.

A source said there is currently excitement on set with the anticipated arrival of Matt and Seann with the duo likely to face a trial before officially entering the camp.

The insider said: “Matt Hancock and Seann Walsh are heading into the jungle in the coming hours and there is huge anticipation, particularly for Hancock’s arrival.

“The show is doing brilliantly in the ratings already but his introduction will only increase the levels of interest. And how the other contestants react to Hancock will be fascinating.

“Whatever you think of his decision to go on the show, it will be must-watch TV.”

Although viewers often see late arrivals enter the show within the first week, it’s believed the duo this year are making their debut as early as Wednesday following Olivia’s exit.

It was revealed the former Love Island star was forced to leave the show following some health tests.

A show spokesman confirmed she was withdrawn from the competition as a precautionary measure to undergo some medical checks.

They added the medical team advised it wasn’t safe for Olivia to return back into camp, despite reports of her wanting to go back in.

The spokesperson added: “She has been absolutely brilliant and she’ll be very much missed on the show.”

In a statement on her Instagram, fans were told they will hear the truth from Olivia herself in due course before jokingly asking who would “roast” Hancock now.

There’s been a huge wave of backlash ever since the MP was revealed as one of the stars in this year’s line-up with an online petition to stop him from even being set up.

Many, especially those in West Sussex have slammed him for being unreachable throughout the duration of his time on the show.

In a written piece last week, Matt himself said: “As an MP, my first priority is to my constituents. I have agreed with the show’s producers that I can be reached at any point on any urgent constituency matters.

“But the show works on the premise the camp is isolated from the real world as part of the format.”

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues on ITV tonight at the later time of 9:15pm.

Source: Read Full Article