Disney cast members welcome visitors as Disneyland Paris parks reopen on June 17, 2021. (Photo: Marc Piasecki, Getty Images)
PARIS — For the first time in 17 months, all of Disney’s theme parks are open worldwide.
Disneyland Paris was the latest to reopen, welcoming guests back Thursday, just over a week after France reopened to vaccinated international visitors.
Europe’s most frequented theme park had been shuttered for nearly eight months.
“Happiest place on Earth,” Debbie Tater, of Delaware, said with tears in her eyes. She was visiting family in France, including her daughter and two granddaughters, whom she hadn’t seen in a year and a half.
California’s original Disneyland actually bills itself as the “Happiest Place on Earth,” and it too had reason to celebrate this week. On Tuesday, the resort reopened to out-of-state visitors for the first time since the pandemic.
►Welcome back: Disneyland among California theme parks welcoming out-of-state visitors, easing mask guidelines
►No masks if you’re vaxxed: Walt Disney World drops indoor mask requirement for vaccinated visitors in ‘most areas’
Disney theme parks open worldwide
- Disneyland Resort (California): Disneyland park, Disney California Adventure
- Walt Disney World Resort: Magic Kingdom park, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom park
- Tokyo Disney Resort: Tokyo Disneyland,Tokyo DisneySea
- Disneyland Paris: Disneyland park, Walt Disney Studios park
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Shanghai Disney Resort: Shanghai Disneyland
Source: Read Full Article