TOTTENHAM are up against London foes West Ham in their big Carabao Cup quarter-final match-up.
Spurs have had a handful of matches postponed in recent weeks due to Covid-19 outbreaks and bad weather but were excellent upon their return to action against Liverpool on Sunday.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Harry Kane finally scored at home and Heung-Min Son equalised late on agains the Reds in a 2-2 draw at Spurs' stadium.
West Ham had their game at the weekend postponed and were last victorious in a 3-2 win against Chelsea in November.
What time does Tottenham vs West Ham kick-off?-
- Tottenham's clash with West Ham will get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Wednesday, December 22.
- The game will take place at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
- At this moment, the game is still set to go ahead and fans will attend, despite rising coronavirus cases in the EFL and Premier League.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham vs West Ham will be shown live Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Follow all the action on radio by tuning into talkSPORT.
Christian Romero will miss out for Spurs because of a thigh injury that will keep him out until the new year.
Steven Bergwijn and Joe Rodon could get call ups to the first XI, having not featured a lot in recent weeks.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg remains Tottenham's only doubt.
For the Hammers, Aaron Cresswell could return to action, while youngster Harrison Ashby could get a run-out for David Moyes' side.
Most read in Football
LEW ARE YA
Chelsea's forgotten man Baker denied 2nd game in almost EIGHT YEARS due to Covid
LEW ARE YA
Utd return to training but Greenwood, Lingard & Shaw leave after just 10 minutes
Man City pair Foden and Grealish warned by Pep after being AXED for Newcastle win
West Ham monitoring Alli with Tottenham ready to green light transfer exit
- Tottenham – 13/10
- Tottenham to qualify – 13/20
- Draw – 12/5
- West Ham – 11/5
- West Ham to qualify – 6/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article