TOTTENHAM can further cement a place in the Premier League's top four with a win over Manchester City this weekend.
Jose Mourinho's side have been brilliant for the most part this season, but come against a huge test in Pep Guardiola's swashbuckling City side.
Spurs are second in the Premier League table but Chelsea could leapfrog above them into first place if they beat Newcastle in the early-kick off on Saturday.
A win over City would lay down a serious marker in what could be a close title race this season.
What time is kick-off?
- Tottenham vs Man City will get underway at 5.30pm on Saturday, November 21.
- The game will take place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium where Spurs beat City 2-0 last season.
- There will be no fans in attendance.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Tottenham vs Man City will be available to watch live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Premier League.
- You can stream all of the action from a NOW TV or Sky Go account from a mobile or tablet device.
- If you have a smart TV but don't have Sky Sports, you can view the game through NOW TV once you've entered your log-in details.
- Alternatively, you can listen to all of the action live on talkSPORT HERE.
What is the team news?
City go into the game with a few fitness doubts following the international break.
Pep Guardiola will speak at a news conference on Friday but Sergio Aguero, Fernandinho and Benjamin Mendy are injured while Nathan Ake and Raheem Sterling picked up knocks on duty.
Spurs' Matt Doherty has tested positive for Covid-19, having played in both of his games on International duty.
Doherty came up against Wales team-mates Ver Davies, Gareth Bale and Joe Rodon, but they should be free to play on Saturday.
Tottenham – 3/1
Draw – 14/5
Man City – 5/6
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article