DEFENDING champions England head to Cardiff to face old rivals Wales in the biggest match of the Six Nations so far.
But it's France and Wales setting the pace as Eddie Jones' men lost their first round match to Scotland.
Meanwhile the Scots are NOT heading to Paris after their game against Les Bleus was postponed following a Covid outbreak in the French squad.
When is the Six Nations?
- The Six Nations 2021 runs from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Each team plays each other once.
- France lead the table after round one following their 15-13 win in Ireland.
What TV channel is the Six Nations on and can I live stream it?
- Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
- If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
- To watch either, you'll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 -Italy 10-50 France
- Saturday February 6 – England 6-11 Scotland
- Sunday February 7 – Wales 21-16 Ireland
- Saturday February 13 – England 41-18 Italy
- Saturday February 13 -Scotland 24-25 Wales
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland 13-15 France
- Saturday February 27 – Italy vs Ireland, 2.15pm ITV
- Saturday February 27 – Wales vs England 4.45pm BBC and S4C
- Sunday February 28 – France vs Scotland 3pm ITV
- Saturday March 13 – Italy vs Wales, 2.15pm ITV and S4C
- Saturday March 13 – England vs France 4.45pm ITV
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland vs Ireland 3pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C
Latest Six Nations table
France are top of the standings after two rounds, with Wales second on points difference and England third.
Source: Read Full Article