WALES hammered whipping boys Italy last weekend as they kept their Six Nations Grand Slam dream alive.
But France will now have to win both their remaining games to have a chance at the title after losing away to England.
The French host the Welsh on Saturday before playing their re-arranged game against Scotland next Friday.
When is the Six Nations?
- The Six Nations 2021 runs from Saturday, February 6 until Saturday, March 20.
- Each team plays each other once.
- Wales lead the table following their 40-24 win over England.
What TV channel is the Six Nations on and can I live stream it?
- Every single Six Nations game in 2021 will be on free-to-air TV here in the UK.
- The coverage will be divided up between BBC and ITV.
- If you want to stream, BBC matches will be shown on the BBC iPlayer while ITV games are on the ITV Hub.
- To watch either, you'll need a valid TV licence – get one here.
Six Nations 2021 fixtures
- Saturday February 6 -Italy 10-50 France
- Saturday February 6 – England 6-11 Scotland
- Sunday February 7 – Wales 21-16 Ireland
- Saturday February 13 – England 41-18 Italy
- Saturday February 13 -Scotland 24-25 Wales
- Sunday February 14 – Ireland 13-15 France
- Saturday February 27 – Italy 10-48 Ireland
- Saturday February 27 – Wales 40-24 England
- Sunday February 28 – France P-P Scotland
- Saturday March 13 – Italy 7-48 Wales
- Saturday March 13 – England 23-20 France
- Sunday March 14 – Scotland 24-27 Ireland
- Saturday March 20 – Scotland v Italy 2.15pm BBC
- Saturday March 20 – Ireland v England 4.45pm ITV
- Saturday March 20 – France v Wales, 8pm BBC and S4C
- Friday, March 26 – France vs Scotland, 8pm BBC
Latest Six Nations table
Wales are top of the standings after four rounds, but have played more games than other contenders Scotland and France.
Source: Read Full Article