LIVERPOOL welcome Chelsea to Anfield as they prepare to lift the Premier League trophy.
The long wait is almost over for Reds fans, with their side set to celebrate a first title in 30 years infront of the famous Kop.
Chelsea though will want to spoil the party, with a place in the top-four very much on their agenda.
What time does Liverpool vs Chelsea kick off?
- Anfield plays host for the match TONIGHT at 8.15pm BST
- Head to head stats show that in the 55 meetings between Chelsea and Liverpool, the Reds edge it with 21 wins, Chelsea have won 20 of those games with 14 draws
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Chelsea is live on Sky One, Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Pick.
- To stream the game live, head to Sky Go on any tablet or device that has the app.
How do I watch Liverpool vs Chelsea for free?
- Sky Pick is a special FREE channel for all UK viewers, available until the end of the 2019/20 Premier League season.
- Simply head to Sky channel 159, Freeview channel 144 or Virgin Channel 165
James Milner is preparing to make his comeback for Liverpool, although Joel Matip and Jordan Henderson all still injured and unavailable.
N'Golo Kant missed Chelsea's FA Cup win over Manchester United and will most likely be starting on the bench should he return for Liverpool.
Billy Gilmour is out for the rest of the season and Olivier Giroud is expected to keep his spot in the starting line-up because of his heroics at Wembley.
- Liverpool – 1/1
- Draw – 13/5
- Chelsea – 5/2
- Both teams to score – 8/15
- Giroud to have 3 or more shots and to score in the second half – 19/4
- *All odds from Ladbrokes correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article