TODAY, I want to be your screen Saver.
As part of our Keep Kids Busy week, I’ve found some ways for you to grab five minutes in peace, while watching your wallet.
This lot should help you free up time and cost virtually nothing.
- ZOO DAY: Edinburgh Zoo has a live panda cam, where kids can keep an eye on the animals in their enclosure. Head here to see it: Edinburghzoo.org.uk/webcams/panda-cam. Or hunt out San Diego Zoo’s site, which has cameras in every enclosure.
- PE LESSON: Even I took part in personal trainer Joe Wicks’ PE lesson this morning. Every day at 9am, you can join his livestream, where he’s getting kids up and moving. Search for “The Body Coach TV” on YouTube.
- COOK-ALONG: Cooking Together is a new live series for parents and kids from Delish.com. Go to the @delish page on Instagram at 5pm daily.
- SIGN OFF: Every day at 1pm, actress Natasha Lamb and her sister are teaching children sign language. A great skill and it’s really interactive. Search for Natasha Lamb on YouTube.
- STORY TIME: Hollywood A-listers have committed to a new Save With Stories initiative. Amy Adams and Jimmy Fallon are reading tales, plus plenty of kids’ authors. Just search #OperationStoryTime on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook to find them.
- TOON IN: The new Disney Plus service is live with more than 500 Disney films including almost all Pixar and Marvel movies plus new, exclusive content that drops weekly on Fridays at 8am. It’s £5.99 a month but if you are new to O2 or if you are upgrading your existing O2 deal, you get Disney Plus free for six months. Well worth thinking about but only if you need that upgrade. Virgin Media customers have free access to Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
- PRICES correct at time of going to press. Deals and offers subject to availability.
Source: Read Full Article