YOUTUBE sensation Jake Paul is back in the ring on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr's huge exhibition fight this weekend.
And in the opposite corner is ex-NBA star Nate Robinson, who is stepping in the ring for the first time in an intriguing contest.
When is Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson?
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson takes place on Saturday, November 28.
- The light-heavyweight boxing match is on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.
- The Staples Center in Los Angeles plays host.
What time will Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson start?
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson's ring walk time is expected for around 2am GMT – that's 6pm local time or 9pm ET.
- The card starts from 1am GMT.
- Saved By The Bell actor Mario Lopez hosts the show.
What live stream and TV channel is Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson on?
- BT Sport have the rights to the show in the UK, and will be showing the full show on BT Sport Box Office.
- BT Sport have yet to announce them price for the event but will be starting their coverage at midnight GMT.
- The PPV event will also be broadcast on the Triller App in the US.
What is the full card?
The 54-year-old Mike Tyson's boxing exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr, 51, headlines the card in the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Elsewhere on the bill, KSI's trainer Viddal Riley takes on MMA's Rashad Coulter.
And former super-middleweight world champ Badou Jack faces army veteran turned pro boxer Blake McKernan.
- Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (heavyweight)
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan (super-middleweight)
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson (light-heavyweight)
- Viddal Riley vs Rashad Coulter (light-heavyweight)
What have they said?
Paul: "I want to prove to people that I'm a legitimate boxer, legitimate professional boxer with skill and someone that people should be scared of.
"I have knockout power, I'm dangerous, and to me that's super important and again, that's just going to take multiple fights to prove that.
"I want to fight the biggest names in the sport, I want to take UFC fighters like Ben Askren, like Masvidal, whoever it is and bring them over to boxing, put them in a ring and go head-to-head with them.
"I want to fight Conor McGregor eventually. Whoever wants to get in the boxing ring with me, I want to be able to do it and beat them."
Robinson: "I see his brother [Logan] on the Disney channel. Him on Disney doing so much stuff, man! I follow Jake’s YouTube, of course.
"You and your brother only fight YouTubers, you are gonna fight a real athlete for the first time."
Source: Read Full Article