How to make WhatsApp calls on desktop
- Download WhatsApp Desktop to your computer – available for both Mac and Windows.
- Open the Desktop app, and then open in on your phone, too.
- Open settings on the mobile app, and then scan the QR code.
- Now choose a contact, and click either the video or phone symbol next to their name to make a call.
- You’re now ringing them over Desktop.
Can I make WhatsApp calls via the webpage?
Can I make group calls on WhatsApp on my desktop?
Source: Read Full Article