‘Dillian Whyte is getting knocked the f*** out!’ – Tyson Fury breaks social media blackout to brutally slam rival

TYSON FURY has broken his social media blackout to promise his fans that "Dillian Whyte is getting knocked the f* out" later this month.

The WBC heavyweight champion defends his title against his fellow Brit at Wembley on April 23.


The 33-year-old is usually never one to shy away from providing his followers on Twitter and Instagram with regular updates from his life.

However, he has recently handed over social duties to his team while training for the showdown.

Now, with less than three weeks to go until the scrap, he has spoken to his loyal legion of fans to let them know his camp is going "really well" as he vowed to KO Whyte.

During the Twitter clip, Fury said: "Hey guys Tyson Fury here.

READ MORE BOXING

Grand National free bets and sign up offers: New customer deals for Aintree

Usyk’s manager confirms details for Joshua rematch will be revealed soon

"Just a quick update to let you know camp is going really well, less than three weeks out. Cannot wait to see you all the in the big smoke at Wembley Stadium.

"Dillian Whyte is getting knocked the f* out man! Cannot wait, see you all there – all my loyal fans. God bless you all."

The bad blood and tension between the two fighters is showing no signs of easing after the Body Snatcher refused to attend the first official press conference after claiming he had not been properly invited.

There have also been claims for Whyte's team that he has not been given any tickets for his family and friends to attend the showcase.

Most read in Boxing

WHYTE WASH

Tyson and Tommy Fury take car for wash in break from Whyte training camp

A-PAUL-ING

Watch Jake Paul KO mascot with brutal punch in front of shocked fans

KHAN'T CONTINUE

Frampton urges Khan's family to talk Brit out of boxing return

'I'D BE PUNCHING THEM'

Flair tells Tyson he reckons the Smith-Rock bust-up was FAKE

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

And that was after his anger at being forced to accept a 80-20 per cent fight purse in favour of the Gypsy King.

It has also been confirmed that no British judges will be ringside for the clash after Fury requested "proper, experienced" ones for it amid Josh Taylor's controversial win over Jack Catterall last month.

Fury said: "I've seen an article recently where Frank Warren said there would be no British judges for this fight and I reiterate that as well.

"Those words echo around my training camp. We don't want British judges for this fight.

"We want proper, experienced, judges who will do the right thing.

"If Dillian Whyte beats me, give him the decision. Do not try and rob anybody of this fight, give the man the decision, give the man what he deserves.

"If I win, do the same for me. In boxing, these fighters don't want any gifts, they don't want robbery decisions.

"People want to win if they win, and lose if they lose. In the game, we've seen so many boxing decisions go the opposite way and I'm just thinking, 'what are they watching'."

    Source: Read Full Article