BAYERN MUNICH are in pole position as they look to secure an eighth consecutive Bundesliga title.
Hansi Flick's side picked up a priceless three points last time out as they defeated nearest rivals Dortmund 1-0 in Der Klassiker.
Thanks to that moment of brilliance from Joshua Kimmich, Bayern now lead BVB by seven points with just six games remaining.
Fortuna Dusseldorf arrive in a relegation scrap, but picked up a monumental three points when beating Schalke 2-1 last time out.
When is Bayern vs Dusseldorf?
- This Bundesliga clash is set for Saturday, May 30.
- Kick-off at the Allianz Arena is set for 5.30pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the campaign, Bayern ran out emphatic 4-0 winners.
- But last season Dusseldorf did go home with a point from this ground following a dramatic 3-3 draw.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch every match of the Bundesliga season live on BT Sport.
- Coverage of this one begins at 4.45pm on BT Sport 1.
- If you're a BT customer or have their broadband package, you can grab the official app to stream on a number of devices.
How can I watch for free?
If you're not a BT Sport customer, you can still watch for FREE if you have a mobile contract with EE.
Simply text SPORT to 150 and receive a three-month trial to BT Sport mobile.
This will allow you to cast to your TV – you can cancel at any time.
What is the team news?
Both Philippe Coutinho and Corentin Tolisso are missing for the hosts through injury.
While Thiago also joins them on the sidelines, prompting Flick to possibly go with the same XI that beat Dortmund.
Alfredo Morales is available again for the visitors, while Zack Steffen remains out.
- Bayern to win – 1/12
- Draw at the Allianz – 11/1
- Shock Fortuna victory – 18/1
- Both teams to score – evens
- Over 2.5 goals -1/5
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article