Nia Long Ditches Engagement Ring on First Sighting Since Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal

The ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ alum also laughs at a question about her cheating fiance when stepping out with her ten-year-old son Kes, whom shares with the suspended NBA coach, in Los Angeles.

AceShowbizNia Long kept her lips sealed when asked a question about her cheating fiance Ime Udoka. The actress even laughed at the question about whether she was “working things out” with the suspended NBA coach during her first outing since the affair scandal.

The 51-year-old star resurfaced for the first time in Los Angeles on Saturday, October 1 since news broke of Ime’s affair with a staffer. Approached by a photographer, she refused to comment on her fiance’s infidelity, according to TMZ.

But her action spoke louder than words. Nia ditched her engagement ring during the outing. She was accompanied by her ten-year-old son Kes, whom she shares with her longtime partner Ime as they were leaving a local Whole Foods. In a video obtained by the site, the actress let out an exasperated laugh, before walking away and into her car.

The former “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star wore a black tank top featuring a plunging neckline, paired with jeans while running errands that day. She completed her look with white sneakers and dark shades as well as a few necklaces.

As for her son Kes, he kept things casual in a purple T-shirt and black pants with a white-blue-and-red hat. Nia protectively held her son’s hand as they navigated their way through cars in the parking lot while they were being followed by the paparazzo.

Nia previously asked for privacy in the wake of her fiance cheating scandal. “The outpouring of love and support from family, friends and the community during this difficult time means so much to me,” the “NCIS: Los Angeles” alum said through her spokeswoman. “I ask that my privacy be respected as I process the recent events. Above all, I am a mother and will continue to focus on my children.”

Nia’s statement arrived after the Boston Celtics announced that Ime is suspended for the entire 2022-23 NBA season for violations of the team’s code of conduct. The decision was made after the second-year head coach engaged in an improper relationship with a married female staff member.

Following the team’s decision, Ime said in a statement, “I want to apologize to our players, fans, the entire Celtics organization, and my family for letting them down.” The 45-year-old added, “I am sorry for putting the team in this difficult situation, and I accept the team’s decision. Out of respect for everyone involved, I will have no further comment.”

It was then revealed that Ime’s alleged mistress was the Celtics’ team travel planner. She allegedly even helped Nia with the latter’s arrangements to move to Boston permanently two weeks before the affair was leaked to public. They were allegedly caught in the affair after the staffer’s husband overheard a private conversation on a home doorbell camera.

Source: Read Full Article