- Mischa Barton insulted Caroline D'Amore, her reported replacement on season 2 of MTV's "The Hills: New Beginnings," in an Instagram post on Wednesday.
- The 34-year-old posted a photo of an Us Weekly article claiming that the CEO of Pizza Girl was replacing Barton.
- "As if anyone would watch Caroline D'Amore try to hoc her boring a– pasta bowls and greasy pizza on tv. Tried that it was like watching paint dry," the "O.C." actress captioned the picture.
- In response to Barton's message, D'Amore shared her own Instagram photo and wrote, "Thank you for the sudden surge in Pizza Girl sales this morning" and included a hashtag that said, "not stooping to your level."
- The 35-year-old also tagged Barton and wrote, "REAL women don't bully other women."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Mischa Barton voiced her opinions about Caroline D'Amore, her reported replacement on season 2 of MTV's "The Hills: New Beginnings."
The 34-year-old "The O.C." actress, who surprised fans by appearing on the first season of the "Hills" reboot, shared a photo of an Us Weekly article reporting that the CEO of organic pasta sauce company Pizza Girl is slated to join the show's second season.
The report also claimed that Barton won't return on the show.
"Lol. Where do people get their reporting from? As if anyone would watch Caroline D'Amore try to hoc her boring a– pasta bowls and greasy pizza on tv. Tried that it was like watching paint dry. Get the story straight first," she wrote before tagging outlet.
After Barton shared her message, the 35-year-old DJ and co-owner of Los Angeles based restaurants D'Amore's Pizza responded with her own Instagram photo on Wednesday. In the picture, she's holding a pizza box and covering her mouth with her hand.
"Thank you for the sudden surge in pizza girl sales this morning," she wrote, adding a hashtag that said, "not stooping to your level."
D'Amore then tagged Barton's Instagram account and wrote, "REAL women don't bully other women," along with an emoji of a pizza slice and a kiss.
Later that evening, D'Amore shared several videos of "Hills" cast members Kaitlynn Carter and Justin "Bobby" Brescia to her Instagram story.
TMZ first reported that Barton was leaving the show on Tuesday, adding that D'Amore was joining the cast. The following day, People cited two sources who confirmed that D'Amore would appear on season 2.
"As of now Mischa isn't coming back for season two, but Caroline isn't directly replacing her. And things could always change," one of the sources told People.
Prior to making her debut on "The Hills: New Beginnings," D'Amore appeared on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" and "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami." She also co-starred alongside "Hills" cast member Audrina Patridge in the 2009 movie "Sorority Row."
MTV hasn't announced the premiere date for season 2 of "The Hills: New Beginnings."
Source: Read Full Article