- Jamie Foxx was filmed using hand sanitizer moments after touching a fan.
- The actor and singer was attending a 50th birthday party at Hollywood's Sunset Room.
- He was on the mic on stage when he grabbed the hand of a fan in the front row.
- When he pulled back, a video obtained by TMZ showed him immediately being handed a bottle of hand sanitizer, which he applied thoroughly.
- Foxx is the latest celebrity to be seen publicly taking precautions against the spread of the coronavirus.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jamie Foxx was filmed using hand sanitizer on stage just moments after touching a fan, making him the latest celebrity to be publicly seen taking precautions against the spread of the coronavirus.
A video filmed by celebrity publicist Domenick Nati and obtained by TMZ shows the American actor and singer standing next to entertainment promoter Dave Brown at his 50th birthday party at Hollywood's Sunset Room.
As Kanye West's "Gold Digger," plays, Foxx, who is on the mic, grabs the hand of a fan in the front row who is reaching out to him.
When he pulls back, a friend next to him immediately hands him a mini bottle of hand sanitizer and squirts some in Foxx's hands.
Foxx proceeds to rub the sanitizer in thoroughly, after which someone in the crowd yells: "No corona!"
Later in the clip, he is heard talking about coronavirus into the mic, though it's unclear what he's saying.
More than 106,000 people around the world have been infected with the coronavirus, and nearly 3,600 have died as outbreaks continue to spread around the world.
Source: Read Full Article