Let’s learn more about actress Isabella Crovetti!
The 15-year-old can currently be seen in the new Disney+ movie Magic Camp, alongside Adam Devine and more.
She plays Ruth in the movie, where a group of misfit campers help a down-on-his-luck magician (Devine) rediscover his love of magic. Check out the trailer here, and go check it out on Disney+ if you haven’t already!
You may or may not know this, but Isabella is also actually the voice of Vampirina on the Disney Junior series. She is the voice of Shine on the Nickelodeon series Shimmer and Shine as well!
Isabella can be seen in other roles working alongside some pretty notable actors like Josh Holloway, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro and Lauren Graham.
When she isn’t acting, you can probably find the teen competing in Junior Olympics for cross country, playing guitar or even baking.
JJJ got to know Isabella Crovetti with 10 Fun Facts. Find out more below:
- 1. I am the oldest sibling of four. My twin brothers are also actors. They visited me on one of my first shows that I was in, The Neighbors. They loved being on set so much, and they decided they wanted to get into the business. (Check out her brother Cameron‘s fun facts here!)
- 2. I love playing the guitar and singing. I have five guitars. Sometimes I will randomly sing opera around the house to make my siblings laugh.
- 3. I am a huge fan of Avatar the Last Airbender, and I can’t decide whether I would be an air, water or Earth Bender.
- 4. I am a competitive long-distance runner, and I went to the Junior Olympics in 8th grade.
- 5. My family and I went to Europe last summer. On the first day of our vacation, we visited Paris. It was really hot. The city was letting people go in the fountain in front of the Eiffel tower to cool off. My twin brothers thought it would be a good idea to slide down a part of the fountain that looked like a slide. They convinced me to try it but forgot to inform me to watch out for a jagged rock at the bottom of the slide. So when I slid down, my foot caught the rock, and I sliced the bottom of my foot open. We had to quickly find a cab, and my mom rushed me to the ER. I had to get ten stitches in my foot and walked around Europe for the rest of the three weeks on crutches. I still have a scar to this day.
Click inside for more…
- 6. I have been doing gymnastics since I was six. One of my goals is to use my gymnastics skills in a fight scene in an action film.
- 7. During Covid, I bought a Gel nail kit. I have been experimenting with different patterns, and I have 3 Pinterest boards solely dedicated to nail ideas.
- 8. I just discovered my love for Matcha tea, and I drink it everyday. If you look on my Instagram bio – you’ll even see a green tea Emoji.
- 9. When I was working on Colony we lived in Vancouver for 6 months out of the year. I learned to fly fish, shoot guns, and do stunt work all on that show.
- 10. I am quoting my brother, “My family and I play ‘Use Your Words.’ Most of my family is in the business. So when they play, they are really creative, funny and uber competitive. Having creative people play ‘Use Your Words’ is so fun because there is always some really funny and off the wall stuff written.” My brother recently did 10 Fun Facts, and he said he usually wins. That is not true. I am the Champ at “Use Your Words” lol.
Source: Read Full Article