Carl Wood fuels more Katie Price split speculation as he attends celeb party without her

Carl Woods has fuelled further speculations that he has split from Katie Price after he made a rare public appearance without her on Wednesday night.

Days after he furiously hit back at "split" claims, the 33-year-old was spotted at a star stud bash without her despite the mum-of-five Kate recently telling strangers they had parted ways.

In an expletive video shared on Saturday 30 July, Carl filmed himself at Katie's Sussex home.

He said: "Look, here she is, I'm still at the f**king house!"

Ranting about the "split" claims, he then added: "Do you want to know the truth? I’m the best f**king fella she’s ever had!"

He then insisted: "So, no, we haven’t broke up, I’m still at her house so f**k off!"

Carl added that he "supports" Katie "through everything" and that he is allegedly the only "one that helps her, no one else".

The reality star went on to say in a different clip taken inside the house, where he filmed Katie and her son Harvey, 20: "And look, here we are, at the house having a lovely happy day. There's Harvey… there's Katie in the kitchen!"

Ending his video with a cryptic message, Carl continued: "The truth is, I deserve some recognition for everything I do. Nobody sees behind-the-scenes, I deserve some recognition and I get nothing!"

This comes after the former glamour model, 44, is said to have told strangers she was single – and was spotted without her engagement ring while enjoying a night out.

Carl and Katie became engaged last April, but are said to have hit a rough patch back in March amid Katie’s ongoing legal woes, however, they were soon seen back together and appeared to have reconciled.

A source told The Sun :“Katie was letting her hair down and telling people that her engagement with Carl was over.”

They then continued: “She said that the couple had been rowing non-stop on holiday and things had come to blows with her deciding to call it a day when they returned home.”

“Those close to Katie hope it is over for good after their rocky romance has taken its toll on her.”

The latest claims also follow speculation in July about difficulties in their relationship after Carl was said to have "had enough" of the drama surrounding his fiancée.

Katie’s engagement to Carl came just ten months after the couple began dating and would have been the star’s fourth marriage had it gone ahead.

READ MORE:

  • Katie Price's fiancé Carl Woods furiously hits back at 'split' claims in expletive video
  • Katie Price 'splits from fiancé Carl Woods and tells strangers she’s single'
  • Katie Price's rollercoaster life 'being made into a doc – and her rivals will be in it'
  • Katie Price debuts new larger lips after getting them dissolved last year

Source: Read Full Article