CALLING all fashion fans, if you can’t wait for the Boxing Day sales check out Selfridges massive discounts across shoes, bags and clothes.
If you’ve saved some money this year by not going out, it’s time to spend it at the outlet store after they slashed the price of hundred of items by 50 per cent – or even more.
- Animal-print cotton-blend top, Selfridges, was £25 now £10 – buy now
Big name brands from Victoria Beckham to Stella McCartney are on offer, with a bag by the former Spice Girl discounted from £109 to just £60.
While Meghan Markle’s wedding dress designer also has a bag in the huge sale, which was slashed from £85 to £45.
Some items have been marked down twice, with a leopard print shirt original on sale for £25, then discounted to £15 and finally £10 – a reduction of 60 per cent.
We’ve rounded up the best deals from the site, so you can have a brand new outfit for your virtual New Year’s Eve party, or a new wardrobe post-lockdown.
- Ted Baker Keeiira leather clutch bag, Selfridges, was £89 now £53 – buy now
- Steve Madden Carrson snakeskin-print faux-leather sandals, Selfridges, was £85 now £24 – buy now
- AllSaints Amie graphic-print cotton T-shirt, Selfridges, was £42 now £16.80 – buy now
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Logo-embossed recycled polyester tote bag, Selfridges, was £85 now £45 – buy now
- Sequin-embellished mini dress, Selfridges, was £20.79 now £12 – buy now
- Carvela Jaguar snake-embossed leather trainers, Selfridges, was £59 now £29 – buy now
- Victoria Beckham x Reebok mini backpack, Selfridges, was £109 now £60 – buy now
- Steve Madden Clearer transparent heeled sandals, Selfridges, was £100 now £29 – buy now
Meanwhile savvy shoppers show off their huge Asda kids’ clothing hauls as prices are slashed to 50p.
And mums have also been hitting up Sainsbury’s massive sale with kids & adult clothes now half price.
Plus Primark’s £10 tracksuit leaves shoppers lusting over unusual green colour they’ve ‘never seen before’.
Source: Read Full Article