EVERYONE is talking about vaginas these days, from celebrities to columnists – women are embracing them.
However, it’s how we look after them that is important.
With nice smelling products, new toys and even getting into fitness – women need to be careful when looking after their womanly parts.
Infact, research by YouGov revealed that half of Britons could not identify or describe where the vagina is.
So it’s time to get familiar with it, and NHS GP Dr Omon Imohi has shared a video to her 31.9K TikTok followers to help with making sure women keep their vagina “happy”.
In the video she points to a list, which reads: “Use lube.
What do I do to keep my vagina happy?
- Use lube
Definitely don’t douche – or stop ASAP. Don’t forget to use condoms with new partners
- Treat sex like wiping – always go from front to back.
- Wear cotton undies (or go commando).
- Don’t miss your smear test. Eat a vagina-friendly diet
- The golden rule: Pee after sex.
- Be careful during cycling class.
- Wash your underwear with unscented detergent.
- Always wipe from front to back.
- Skip the scented soaps for down there. Do your kegel exercises.
- Because a happier vagina is a happier you.
“Definitely don’t douche – or stop ASAP. Don’t forget to use condoms with new partners.
“Treat sex like wiping – always go from front to back. Wear cotton undies (or go commando). Don’t miss your smear test. Eat a vagina-friendly diet.
“The golden rule: Pee after sex. Be careful during cycling class. Wash your underwear with unscented detergent.
“Always wipe from front to back. Skip the scented soaps for down there. Do your kegel exercises.
What is a vagina friendly diet?
Your diet affects pretty much everything from your menstrual cycle to your mood, so eating the best foods for vaginal health can help keep things running smoothly down there.
- Cranberries help tackle UTIs
- Eat more sweet potatoes for fertility
- Probiotics introduce good bacteria down there, too
- Plant fats for better circulation and sex drive
- An apple for orgasms
- Soy to help decreasing oestrogen levels
- Avocados for enhanced lubrication and oestrogen levels
- Leafy greens help decrease vaginal dryness
“Because a happier vagina is a happier you.”
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic-floor exercise, involves repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor, now sometimes colloquially referred to as the "Kegel muscles".
In other news, Why DOES hay fever feel so bad this year? The myths and methods to ease the sneeze
And, drink one cup of this and you’re guaranteed weight loss and a good night’s sleep according to expert
Or check this, Brits not taking precautions in the face of skin cancer spike and care backlog
Source: Read Full Article